- The application has to be submitted in the format given at Annexure‑I only.
- For appointment on deputation, the age should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date. Persons working in Central / State Govt. / UTs / PSUs / Statutory or Autonomous bodies should submit their applications through proper channel along with up-to-date duly certified CR Dossiers of the last five years along with disciplinary / vigilance clearance and a certification that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct in accordance with the record held in the office.
- Interested and willing candidates may submit an advance copy of this application under intimation to their Cadre-Controlling Officer to avoid delay.
- The candidate appointed on Direct Recruitment Basis in the Institute shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme of the Govt. Presently in force.
- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates need to submit their Caste Certificate only in the proforma given at Annexure-II/III only, duly signed by the competent authority. Failure to enclose such certificate in the proforma prescribed they shall be considered as a general candidate.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate applications for each post.
Incomplete applications and those received after the due date and also such of the applications which are not supported with copies of testimonials and certificates are liable to be rejected summarily.
Applications, complete in all respects along with photo copy of (a) Date of Birth Certificate. (b) Caste Certificate (SC/ST, OBC). (c) S.S.L.C/Intermediate/Diploma/Degree/BUMS/MBBS marks sheet for all the years. (d) Marks sheet of M.D /MS of all the years. (e) Experience Certificate if any (if it is from a private college, the same should be got countersigned from the Registrar of concerned University, failure to which the application will be rejected summarily). (f) Enrolment on the Central Register of CCIM or State Register of ISM/ in the MCI Register. (g) List of articles published if any, only in the following format (not to enclose full article/book/journal etc). (h) DD towards prescribed fees.
may be sent to:The Director,National Institute of Unani Medicine,Kottige Palya, Magadi Main Road,Bangalore 560 091superscribing on the cover of application for the post of ………………………
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed certification and experience shall not vest any right to a candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates, who in its opinion, are found to be eligible. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The Institute reserves the right of short list the eligible candidates to limit the number of candidates appearing for written test & interview prior to the Selection Committee.
- The candidates are needed to see the website of the Institute www.nium.in for additional time to time info.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason.
- The amount of vacancies indicated is provisional and may vary at the time of interview.
- Applicants must write clearly the Name of the Post and the Method of Recruitment i.e. Deputation / Direct / Contract Basis on the Envelope in Bold letters.
- For attending the interview no TA/DA will be paid by the institute.
- Annexure II, III may be downloaded from the Institute website.
- In case of appointment of retired persons, their wages shall be regulated as per Govt. of India Rules issued from time to time.
- Addendum and Corrigendum etc in this regard will be published in the institute website only
- Candidates appointed on contract basis shall not have any right for permanent employment.
- Canvassing in any form shall attract disqualification.
- No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Last date for receipt of duly completed application 30 days from the date of advertisement (posted on 23.03.2019)
Click here to download application form