Applications are invited for one post of Research Assistant in the ICMR – Grant-in-aid-Adhoc project at Mahatma Gandhi Medical Advanced Research Institute (MGMARI), Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pillaiyarkuppam, Puducherry – 607 402, India.
Graduate in Life Science or related allied subjects (minimum 60% of marks) from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject along with prior experience as mentioned below.
Desirable Qualification – Persons with experience in molecular biology/immunolgy techniques like Nucleic acid isolation, PCR, qRT-PCR, Cell culture, Viral culture, Molecular cloning, siRNA based Gene silencing/knockout, Western Blot, ELISA, Flow Cytometry/biocomputational analysis will be preferred.
- This post is entirely temporary, and the initial appointment is for one year, which may be extended subjected to the satisfactory performance of the candidate till the duration of the project.
- Monthly emolument will be as per the norms of ICMR.
- Since this is a multi-institutional project, the candidate is expected to coordinate the work between MGMARI, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry and CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT), Hyderabad, Telangana.
- The post can be terminated with one month’s notice from either side.
- Applicants are required to submit their detailed Resume/CV along with qualification, experience certificates, contact details by email to Dr. Agieshkumar B (Email: email@example.com) latest by 05.03.2023 by 5.00 P.M.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be notified regarding personal interview by email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.