Applications are invited for the position of Grants Manager at the Office of Research Grants (ORG) at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. The Grants Manager will be responsible for pre-award and post-award administration of sponsored research grants.
Key responsibilities of the Grants Manager will include:
- Identify available grant opportunities, maintain and update the funding database, and share details of new grant calls with Institute researchers
- Assist faculty with proposal development and submission, and ensure compliance with the sponsoring agency’s requirement
- Ensure timely notification on upcoming report submissions, help implement MoU’s with various stakeholders, and oversee other grant specific compliances.
- Serve as the main focal point for communication with National and International sponsoring agencies.
- Develop strategies to secure new grants and cultivate potential new potential sponsors.
Age Limit: 45 years
The position is full-time, temporary, and contractual and will require the person to work from campus.
The salary will be fixed between Rs. 60,000/- to 1,00,000/- per month (consolidated) based on the qualification, experience, and suitability of the candidate.
Ph.D. in any discipline with 2 years of post-doctoral research experience/experience in research administration/industry. The candidate should have excellent communication, writing, organization, management, and administrative skills.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience working in an academic or university environment Knowledge of google analytics, SAP, and other database management skills.
Interested candidates may fill in the online application form by 21st October 2022.
Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be paid for candidates who will interview at IISc.