Applications are invited for the position of Grants Manager at the IISc Office of Research Grants (ORG). ORG is a newly established centre in the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, created with an aim of providing services and support for the effective administration of sponsored projects at the Institute (For further details please visit https://org.iisc.ac.in/). The Grants Manager will be responsible for the pre-award and post award administration of sponsored grants.
Key responsibilities of the Grants Manager will include:
- Identify available grant opportunities, maintain and update the funding database and share the details of new grant calls with researchers at the institute
- Assist faculty in proposal development and submission, ensuring the sponsoring agency’s requirement
- Ensure timely notification on upcoming report submissions, facilitate UC/SE submissions, and ensure other grant specific compliances.
- Serve as the main focal point for communications to the sponsoring agencies.
- Develop strategies to secure new grants and cultivate potential new potential sponsors.