1. The post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis upto July 2018, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
2. The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is coterminous with the project.
3. The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 20-10-2017 at 10.00 AM in the conference Room of CATAT, IARI, New Delhi-110012
4. The eligible/potential candidates will have to bring original certificates, self attested photocopies of all the required certificates (Degree, Mark Sheet, working experience etc.) and a copy of recent passport size photograph. The original or provisional degree of award of M.Sc. is essentially to be brought while attending the interview, failing which candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview on the above mentioned date, time and venue.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview.
6. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
7. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of candidature.
8. The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview in the format annexed along with the declaration. They may email a copy to Dr. J.P.S. Dabas at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click here.