Regional Manager, Institutional Partnerships
Cactus are looking for a Manager, Institutional Partnerships who will be an evangelist to advance our mission to support and promote the researcher and assist universities to grow. You will directly contribute to the transformation of research communication and researcher quality development in India. If you enjoy working with academic institutions and universities and understand the nuances of universities/institutions, communicate actively, and get things done, this is the opportunity for you.
- Reach out to decision makers in universities, research institutes etc. across India via emails, calls, in person meetings, attending conferences to understand their goals as well as pain points and offer our solutions.
- Build a strong network and manage relationships with existing and new clients to generate leads.
- Identify potential opportunities through client feedback and translate these to the concerned teams within the organization to enhance our offerings.
- Actively liaise with different stakeholders or groups within the organization to provide solutions that are aligned with customer pain points and help them to publish and promote their publication and innovation.
This is a full-time employment opportunity
- 7 – 10 years’ previous work experience into B2B and B2B2C
- They are looking for candidates who have experience either pitching solutions to universities or have previous experience with EdTech products and services. Candidates from an engineering background or who have experience in selling technical courses will also be suitable for this opportunity.
- Exceptional communicator in English and regional language, influencer who can deliver sales pitch well.
- Result driven with experience of target centric job preferably.
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high growth environment.
- Self-learner with high grasping ability
- Online Application
- Phone Screening
- Virtual Interview
- Case Study
- Virtual HR Discussion