Chief Executive Officer
Biotech Park, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, a registered society under Society Act-21, 1860, has been jointly established by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and Department of Science & Technology, Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Biotech Park is fully functional and equipped with excellent facilities and has close network with local bio sciences institutions. The details of the institution are available at the website: www.biotechpark.org.in. Nominations from head of public and private R&D institutions, Vice Chancellor, Fellows of noted academies are invited for the post of Chief Executive Officer, Biotech Park, Lucknow. Candidates may submit application directly.
3 years, extendable based on review of performance.
1. Master’s Degree in Life Sciences with Ph.D. degree.
2. Should have served for minimum 15 years on a lead position in any national laboratory/University/Industry/or a similar organization in Bioscience area.
Desirable: Experience of working in a similar organization at an Executive position related to liaisoning with industries/government organizations bioscience related technology development and transfer at national/international level.
- Nominee must be citizen of India.
- Society reserves the right for relaxation of the upper age limit or the essential qualification to be resorted to in respect of a exceptional merit/class or category of person.
- Society reserves right to revise/reschedule/cancel/suspend the recruitment process if the inevitable need so arises.
- The candidates shall declare that he/she neither have nor appear to have, a conflict of interest that would impair his/her ability as CEO’s to represent the interests of the Society and to fulfill the corresponding responsibilities.
- Disclosure that the candidate has no criminal case pending in any court of law at the time of application/nomination.
- Candidate should provide in application form the employment history that can reveal reasons for resignation or separation and other information which validates the information provided by the candidate about his/her experience, capabilities and skills.
- Complete nominations/applications strictly in the prescribed format with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials should be sent to Administrative Officer, Biotech Park, Sector G, Jankipuram, Kursi Road, Lucknow-226021 superscripting the cover, the post applied for within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. The nomination/application forms can downloaded from the website www.biotechpark.org.in and www.dbtindia.nic.in)