Terms & Conditions
Money disbursement: 70% of the money will be disbursed at the time of the award of the grant to the institutional bank account provided. The remaining 30% will be disbursed on receipt of the progress report suggesting the completion of the work at the end of the project tenure.
Submission of progress report that indicates completion of 50% of work is to be submitted at the end of six months from the award date.
IndiaBioscience should be acknowledged and the IndiaBioscience logo should be used at all required places.
Outreach should be carried out in India or primarily for an Indian audience if digital.