For the IOG Extension Grants application form, click –>
Those interested must complete the application form by the 30th September 2022 (11:59 p.m. IST)
1. Names of the applicant and the CV of the Lead Applicant as well as the collaborators
2. Topic/gap/problem that your project is addressing (A short answer of 2 – 3 sentences will suffice)
3. A maximum of one-page description of the activities, achievements, and beneficiaries of the work carried out in the first round of IOG funding
4. A maximum of one-page proposal indicating the need of the work (along with clear actionable steps), the intended idea for addressing the need, the potential impact or outcome, and a timeline
5. A justification for a second funding, including a sustainability plan. [300 words]
7. (Optional) Short explainer video/infographic which will help the committee understand and assess the proposed activity. [Share google drive link]
- Check eligibility criteria before applying
- Submit information 1 – 7 via ONE PDF file (share drive link)
- Please ensure that you have given permission to access all resources for which drive links have been shared to “anyone with the link”
IndiaBioscience would set up a Selection Committee to evaluate the proposals and conduct a phone/online interview of the finalists if needed. IndiaBioscience reserves the right to award grants that it deems meritorious. Selection would be based on the originality, uniqueness, feasibility, and societal impact of the proposed project.
We reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time during the period of the grant.