World Neem Organisation (WNO), a Not-for-Profit-Company and a Participant of the UN Global Compact was incorporated on May 12 2017as a forum for all neem enthusiasts, investigators, partners and workers with a view to synergise their expertise, knowledge and resources to promote neem activities across the globe.
WNO’s Vision and Mission
• Promote the potential of the Neem tree (Azadirachta Indica A. Juss) for better Plant health, Human health, Animal health and Environmental health.
• Promote large-scale planting of Neem across the world.
• Promote research on Neem’s potential for a better world in the coming years.
• Promote production and commercialization of Neem products worldwide.
• Pursue and persuade policy makers about the importance of Neem in sustainable development.
• Create a Neem database to build greater awareness of the potential of Neem.
About The Seminar
To create a strong Neem Wave, the 1ST World Neem Organisation (WNO) Seminar entitled “Neem-Eco Friendly Solution for Sustainable Development” is organized by Neem Wave Exhibitions LLP (NWELLP) in collaboration with World Neem Organisation and University of Agricultural Sciences GKVK, Bengaluru as Knowledge Partner. The title of the seminar is the need of the present time and future to come. Eminent Experts on Neem will deliver Plenary Lectures. Oral and Poster Presentations by scientists, research scholars and industrialists will project the role of Neem in sustainable development in the areas of Agriculture, Human Health, Animal Health, and Environment.
- Agriculture & Forestry Neem Plantation & Rural Development
- Veterinary Science Environment & Energy
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Call for Papers
Abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentation of maximum 300 words may be submitted to: email@example.com on/o before 1st September 2018, in camera ready form, using MS Word, Times New Roman, font size 11, line spacing 1.0 black color. The title of the paper should be in font size 12, bold and centered, followed by names and affiliation of the authors, with asterisk for paper presenter/ communicating author.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 1st September 2018
Final Seminar Registration: 30th September 2018
Notification of Acceptance: 31st October 2018
For more information click here.
For Registration form click here.