Required Experience and Qualifications
- Education — MSc/MTech/PhD in Biology/Biotechnology
- Good command over any one of subject(s) — Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular biology, and Immunology.
- Design, execute in-vitroassays/studies – biochemical, microbiological and cell biology experiments.
- Handling and operation of analytical instruments as per SOP/guidelines
- Follow good biosafety lab practices, organize resources.
- Good record keeping, data analysis/interpretation, troubleshooting skills.
- Good data mining, presentation and reporting skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skill sets.
- Good work attitude and good presentation skills
- Passion for research and scientific temperament
- Self-motivated, pro-active learner and go-getter attitude
- Working knowledge of computer, common software’s/freeware’s.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in startup environment, good time management skills.
quantitative biology, PCR, gel, molecular biology, immunology, microbiology, biochemistry, assay development.