Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Hyderabad requests applications for the following position. Please visit our website for application details and prescribed requirements on the website (click here).
1. Assisting biology faculty in the development and implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for safe, responsible and ethical conduct of biological laboratory research at TIFR Hyderabad.
2. Training biology students and staff in safe, responsible and ethical conduct of biological research at TIFR Hyderabad via classroom as well as laboratory presentations.
3. Arranging the training of new faculty, staff and trainees in the proper use of biological research facilities at TIFR Hyderabad and ensuring compliance with the institutional SOPs.
4. Overseeing the constitution of institutional biological and research safety and ethics committees by inviting appropriate member scientists.
5. Interfacing with respective government agencies to ensure timely submission and review of the specific laboratory research and safety protocols.
6. Coordinating with vendors, TIFR administration and scientists for the tendering, acquisition and maintenance of major common biological equipment, supplies and establishment of infrastructure for common biological research areas.