Senior Technical Officer (Bioassay Laboratory)
Application are invited for the post of Senior Technical Officer (Bioassay Laboratory) at Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), Faridabad.
Job Responsibilities:- The incumbent will be responsible for:
- To deal with assays for vaccine development and licensure in a GLP setting compliant with Quality Management systems (ISO 17025:2017).
- Laboratory management, accreditation processes, standard laboratory safety and procedures in bioassay laboratory.
- To train other laboratory staff members, learn new technical skills, perform established assays.
- Will contribute towards developing and validating new assays.
- PG Professional degree in Life Sciences with six years of post qualification experience in a biomedical laboratory, biotech company dealing with vaccines and biologicals. OR
- PG degree in Life Sciences with seven years of post-qualification experience in a biomedical research laboratory, biotech company dealing with vaccines and biologicals
- *In the case of PhD candidates, the tenure of PhD will not be considered as post-qualification experience.
Essential experience: Animal cell culture, virus isolation, virus neutralization and serological assays.
Desirable experience: Knowledge of assay establishment, validation for accreditation and for regulatory clearance of vaccines and diagnostics.
For more details click here – >