1) Online applications to be submitted by visiting ICMR website www.icmr.nic.in or NIRRH website www.nirrh.res.in on or before 6th November, 2017; 5.30 pm.
2) Application forms (hard copy of online application) duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the Director, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, J. M. Street, Parel, Mumbai- 400012, so as to reach on or before 16th November, 2017.
3) Attested copies of the following documents should be enclosed with the application:-
a) Proof of Date of Birth
b) Educational qualification
d) Caste and Disability Certificate (If applicable)
4) List of Publications with impact factor & citation, role in clinical & Therapeutic/ public health impact of contribution of candidate, list of extramural projects whether R&D sponsored/contractual and whether as PI/ Co-Investigator to be provided.
5) Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) drawn in favour of “Director, NIRRH, Mumbai”. SC/ ST/Persons with Disabilities and women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees. Application fees is payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
6) Unsigned/ Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for/without postal order and application received late are liable to be summarily rejected. For more details click here.