Scientist B (Non- Medical)
Online applications are invited for filling up the following Scientific positions at NIRRH, Mumbai on or before 6th November, 2017, under the ICMR Health Research Scientist Cadre Rule, 2007, as amended from time to time.
Pay Level- 10 (VIIth CPC)- equivalent to pre-revised scale, PB‑3, Rs.15600- 39100 + GP Rs.5400
First class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University.
Second class M.Sc in Life Sciences+ Ph.D degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University
(i) Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences or a related discipline from a recognized University for candidates with
First class relevant degree.
(ii) Additional Post-doctoral research/teaching experience in Reproductive Biology/Reproductive Genetics/Reproductive Immunology/Reproductive Endocrinology/Reproductive Physiology/Embryology in recognized Institute(s).
(iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
(iv) Two years R&D/ Teaching experience in relevant subject after obtaining essential qualification.
1) Online applications to be submitted by visiting ICMR website www.icmr.nic.in or NIRRH website www.nirrh.res.in on or before 6th November, 2017; 5.30 pm.
2) Application forms (hard copy of online application) duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the Director, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, J. M. Street, Parel, Mumbai- 400012, so as to reach on or before 16th November, 2017.
3) Attested copies of the following documents should be enclosed with the application:-
a) Proof of Date of Birth
b) Educational qualification
d) Caste and Disability Certificate (If applicable)
4) List of Publications with impact factor & citation, role in clinical & Therapeutic/public health impact of contribution of candidate, list of extramural projects whether R&D sponsored/contractual and whether as PI/ Co-Investigator to be provided.
5) Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) drawn in favour of “Director, NIRRH, Mumbai”. SC/ ST/Persons with Disabilities and women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees. Application fees is payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
6) Unsigned/Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for/without postal order and application received late are liable to be summarily rejected. For more details click here.