NCBS is hiring a trainee to perform basic structural biology and protein biochemistry experiments. The project is to study viral/bacterial proteins relevant to inflammation. Persons with previous experience in protein purification and biochemistry experiments are preferred.
- Molecular biology techniques: cloning, transfection.
- Recombinant protein expression and purification
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Good organization skills
Age limit: 35
25,000 (without CSIR/GATE/equivalent qualification), 31000 + 24% HRA (with CSIR/GATE/ equivalent qualification)
Master in any branch of Biological/Chemical Science.
1‑year experience in protein purification, biochemistry or molecular biology lab.
Interested applicants are requested to apply online with their CVs in the application portal.
Candidates will be contacted and interviewed on a rolling basis till the position is filled.
Please note that candidates who have not been selected for an interview will not be contacted; we are unable to reply to all enquiries from candidates.
- Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
- You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Using your ID and password, you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
- Once you fill in the application, you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
- After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
- All essential certificates ie proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, etc. Should be uploaded while submitting the ONLINE application.
For more details click here