This Communications Office of the Bangalore Bio Cluster (BLISc) comprising of NCBS, inStem, and C-CAMP – is responsible for the creation, curation, coverage, and reportage of campus events, news, and communications. The Office also manages the Cluster’s digital assets, social media accounts, and oversees the planning, strategy, and production of all communication collateral and material representing the Cluster.
The NCBS Communications Office is seeking an intern for a period of three months with immediate effect who are looking for fresh experiences in the area of communications within a scientific milieu will find this opportunity fresh and exciting. Please note: This is NOT a biological sciences Internship.
This internship is ideal for a candidate looking for rich experiences working across channels and media, and handling varied communication related tasks for Institutes of the BLISc.
Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Managing and covering campus news & events
- Planning & execution of Communication initiatives
- Assist with film-making & video editing projects
- Digital & social media management
- Vendor management
- Outreach coordination
- Misc. administrative duties
- Design (graphic) and writing skills a plus