Post-doctoral Fellow positions (two positions) are available in the Cell and Tissue Engineering Lab, located in the Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering, IIT Bombay. Please visit https://www.bio.iitb.ac.in/~pr… more information and research group.
Currently, there are three projects that require extensive investigation:
- Lamin based modulation of immune cells for immunosuppression in solid tumor microenvironment
- Non-viral gene delivery for cancer immunotherapy and
- Immunomodulation for autoimmune disorders.
The lab is looking for highly motivated, independent researchers who are interested to do research in biomaterial-based immunotherapy.
The position is available for at least two years subject to annual review of performance.
Salary will be commensurate with experience based on Institute guidelines.
Ph.D. preferably in Biomaterials/Tissue engineering/Nanotechnology/Immunology/Molecular or Cellular Biology.
- Experience working with animal models or experimental methodologies relating to cell culture, immunology and/or molecular biology.
- Strong work ethics, ability to drive project independently and work as a team in the research group.
Qualified applicants should upload a cover letter detailing research interests, CV and contact information of three referees (all as a single file) to the link provided in the application form and fill the google form (given below):