Applications are open for the position of “Scientist” for the Indigenisation of Diagnostics Program at C‑CAMP. This is a hands-on scientist position responsible for laboratory activities reporting into Lead Quality CoE.
The C‑CAMP InDx Program for Indigenisation of Diagnostics is a GOI initiative towards Atmanirbhar Bharat — Diagnostics, anchored at C‑CAMP, Bangalore. C‑CAMP InDx 2.0 or the National Diagnostics Catapult was recently launched with the focus on infectious diseases; Acute Undifferentiated Febrile diseases (AUF) — Dengue, Malaria, Chikungunya, Leptosiprosis, Typhoid, Scrub Typhus; Influenza & ILI (COVID-19, RSV) and TB.
- Design, plan and execute experiments for projects on the diagnostic of infectious diseases
- Establish develop and validate analytical methods for testing of diagnostics
- Perform data analysis and interpretation
- Comply with cGLP and adopt good documentation practices
- Prepare Reports, Tech Transfer documents, Workflows and SOPs
- Manage procurements for laboratory activities
- Coordinate and collaborate with InDx CoEs, member organizations and other stakeholders
- Provide regular management updates
- Any other as assigned