The Communications program at the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms is looking for a dynamic, self-driven and proactive individuals with a keen eye and interest in outreach, public engagement, presentation, database management and networking at the interface of science/technology/innovation and entrepreneurship with communications.
You will report to Program Lead, Communications, C‑CAMP
- Conduct online surveys to gather information about C‑CAMP network startups and programs.
- Create, curate, and maintain databases, ensuring regular updates in coordination with program leads.
- Analyze data, measure impact, and generate reports using data from created and curated databases.
- Collaborate with the C‑CAMP Comms team and program leads to collect, create, curate, and develop content for online and offline presence, promotions, and outreach.
- Coordinate and manage internal communications within the C‑CAMP Comms Team and external agencies to ensure a seamless workflow.
- Engage in novel initiatives to enhance the reach and engagement of C‑CAMP programs.
- Curate and maintain content on the C‑CAMP website and blogs.