Junior Customer Solutions Manager
The Customer Solutions Manager at Aganitha, you will be called upon to blend advances in multiple disciplines such as Omics, Structural Biology, Protein and Antibody Engineering, Computational Quantum Chemistry, AI/ML, and High-performance computing in the Cloud to help our global BioPharma customers accelerate design and development of SMOL, Antibody, Gene, Cell & RNA therapeutics. You will work with research leaders at our customer organizations, identify their needs and build solutions in collaboration with our internal technical and scientific teams.
- Use your life sciences expertise to define in silico solutions for addressable areas and pain points in disease research, drug discovery and development processes, in close collaboration with prospects, customers, partners and the multi-disciplinary team at Aganitha.
- Interact with scientists, directors and VPs of global Biopharma, interpret their needs/asks and define and refine solutions that will address them.
- Drive clarity and definition to the solutions being developed/created
- Create content describing the capabilities of the solution, and communicate the same to the global biopharma scientists
- Support the sales and marketing teams in market outreach and discussions with customers.
Role offered: All selected candidates will be required to complete 6 months training at Aganitha before starting as a Full-time employee.
Full-time employment, preceded by 6 months paid internship for candidates without prior relevant experience
Competitive. Varies based on prior academic and professional experience levels
Ph.D in Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics (Life Sciences)
For more details click here