For the IOG Extension Grants application form, click →
Those interested in applying for the Extension Grants must complete this application form by 14 July 2023 (11:59 p.m. IST). Please read all the information given below BEFORE you start filling the application form. These will be the sections you will need before you start the application.
1. Names, affiliations, designations and contact details of the Lead Applicant as well as each collaborator.
2. Title of the Proposed Outreach Project
3. A SINGLE PDF package containing (Font 12, Times New Roman):
A maximum of two-page description of the activities, achievements, and beneficiaries of the work carried out in the first round of IOG funding. Please include photos of sessions, outputs or outcomes related to the work done within the two pages.
A maximum of one-page justification for a second round of funding, including a sustainability and scale-up plan, and plans to raise additional sources of support.
A budget (please provide a detailed breakup of the proposed budget for the extension phase)
4. (Optional): Short explainer video to help the committee understand and assess the proposed extension plan. [Share google drive link, please make sure it is accessible to users with the link]
- Please check the eligibility criteria before applying
- Applications should only be submitted via the online application form. Applications sent via email will not be considered.
- Please ensure that you have given permission to access all resources for which drive links have been shared to“anyone with the link”
IndiaBioscience would set up a Selection Committee to evaluate the proposals. If required, IBS may also request an interview with the applicant teams. IBS reserves the right to award grants that it deems meritorious. Selection would be based on the originality, uniqueness, feasibility, and societal impact of the proposed project. Selected projects will be notified by end-August 2023. We reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time during the period of the grant.