1. This Scheme is open to resident Indian only.
2. Application should be received at least two months prior to the date of Travel
3. The Application must be accompanied by all mandatory documents as specified in the form.
4. Incomplete forms will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
5. Submitting an application form to the Trusts’ Office does not guarantee a Grant from the Trusts. The decision of the Trustees would be final and no communication in this regards will be entertained.
6. Application forms with manipulated / false information shall be treated as void and legal action will be taken as deemed necessary.
7. Trust office reserves the rights to verify information provided by the student / applicant.
8. If required the Trust may communicate with the student / applicant through email / SMS/ phone calls / personal visit, whichever necessary.
9. The Trusts does not have any intermediaries / agents. Applicants are advised to beware of individuals who claim to represent the Trusts and demand a share from the grant, if sanctioned. In case any such demands are made, applicants are requested to kindly bring the matter to the notice of Trust Office immediately.
10. For any query applicant may contact the Trust office on below mentioned number or for personal inquiry, can visit the Trust office between Monday to Friday (except bank holidays and weekends).
Timing — 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact No: 66658282