The Inspiring Science Award 2021
The Inspiring Science Award is for the best paper in the Life Sciences published from India. The Award is open to scientists who are registered for a PhD, all the way up to scientists in the 4th year of their post-doctorate degrees.
Entries close on 15th October 2020 at midnight.
- The research paper must have been published online for the first time between 1st November 2019 and 30th September 2020.
- The papers should have been accepted and published online or in a journal either as an accepted manuscript publication or a corrected proof publication.
- Only full length research papers are eligible for submission. Other article types such as Editorial, Review, etc. are not eligible.
- The scientist must have been affiliated to a research institution or university based in India, where the research must have been conducted.
- Papers with co-authors (Indian or international) are also eligible for consideration. However, the Award will be given only to the submitting author.
- In cases where the paper has multiple authors, all other co-authors are required to submit a no-objection declaration to email@example.com before the 30th of October 2020.
- The paper must be uploaded as an attachment with your entry, supported by proof of publication link. We do not accept entries as links to sites that are behind paywalls or firewalls.