The grant is available to all UK and Indian Higher Education Institutions and industry applicants who would like to collaborate on a larger theme in areas like (this is an indicative list and not exhaustive) product / process innovation, course / module development, research, creation of knowledge, develop employable workforce, and an opportunity for learners to work on new technologies and challenging problems.
Indian Institutions may be one of the following:
- Government or privately funded higher education institute, recognised by state or central governments and its institutions like UGC, AICTE, or any other competent body in India.
- Indian institutes of eminence, Indian institutes of national importance are encouraged to apply.
UK Institution must be one of the following:
- Higher Education provider with degree awarding powers.
- Not-for-profit research institutions, establishment and organisations.
- Any public or private organisations with a role in the Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET)/Further Education (FE) system.
Industry must be one of the following:
- For-profit/commercial organisations, including micro, small, medium and large enterprises.