Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2017
British Council britishcouncil.in →
The Goa Education Trust (GET) scholarship is offered to selected Indian students annually for pursuing a Masters in the UK.
Initially conceptualised for Goans, the scholarship has now been opened up to all Indian students applying for any Master’s programme in any UK universities.
The British Council collaboratively formed the Goa Education Trust with the Dempo and the Fomento Group. Since its inception the scholarship has provided opportunities to pursue higher education in UK Universities in various disciplines including Journalism, Education, Ancient History and Law.
- Identify a suitable Masters programme in the UK beginning in September / October 2017 (Proof of admission / application will be required at the time of the interview).
- Be an Indian national with valid Indian Passport and must be in India at the time of applying for the Scholarship
- Be not more than 30 years of age at the time of applying
- Have an excellent track record in academics and extra- curricular achievements
1.Download the application form
2.Fill the complete application form in word format and please ensure to insert an image of your photograph in the relevant section.
3.Ensure the following supporting documents are scanned to be mailed along with the filled in application form
- Copy of birth certificate as applicant’s age proof
- Copy of passport details as applicant’s address proof
- Copy of your conditional/unconditional admission letter from the UK institution (if already received)
- One academic and one professional reference letter, although recent graduates may submit two academic references of not more than one A4 size page each
4. Entire application pack including the filled in application form with photograph and all the required supporting scanned documents to be mailed in one email not exceeding 10 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case the candidate cannot submit the application electronically; applications will also be accepted in hard copy at the below mentioned address:
FAO: GET Scholarship 2017 Application
British Council Division,
British Deputy High Commission,
901, Tower 1, One Indiabulls Centre,
Elphinstone Road (West),
Mumbai – 400 013
Deadline for receiving applications online and via post: 10 May 2017
Please note, applications not accompanied by supporting documents will be rejected. Please do not send additional documents other than the reference letters and a copy of your admission letter to a UK institution.