DBT HRD Project & Management Unit (DBT HRD PMU), Regional Centre for Biotechnology
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the award of “DBT-Research Associateship’’ for pursuing research in frontier areas of Biotechnology and Life Sciences. The Associateship is tenable in Premier Research Institutions/Universities including non-profit R&D Institutions within India. The Associateships are awarded under the “DBT-Research Associateship’’ programme supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- The upper age limit is 40 years for male candidates and 45 years in the case of women candidates as on the last date of application.
- The applicants should be an Indian citizen, NRI or OCI card holder.
- The applicants already employed are also eligible to apply. However, they are required to upload a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer during the online submission of the applications
- The applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree in Science, Engineering or M.D./M.S. degree in any area of medicine with research interests in Biotechnology and Life Sciences and a good academic record.
- The applicants who have already submitted the Ph.D./M.D./M.S. thesis are also eligible to apply.
- Application for DBT-RA programme shall be by ONLINE mode only.
- To apply, interested applicants may kindly visit DBT-RA Online Portal https://ra.dbtindia.gov.in/
- Applicants must register on the DBT-RA Online portal, fill in complete information in the online application form and submit it before the closing date of application i.e. 15th July, 2022.
- Online application form to be filled by applicant comprises information pertaining to Personal Information, Academic Qualifications, Research Contribution, Referee Details, Proposed Research Work, Proposed Mentor Details and Proposed Host Institution.
- Documents to be submitted along with Online Application Form include –
- Self-attested pdf copy of DOB certificate
- Self-attested pdf copies of degree certificates
- A Consent letter from the mentor. The format for the Consent letter is available at the DBT-RA portal.
- A NOC from the employer (if applicable)
- Names and contact details of the Referees are to be provided by the applicant while filling out the application form.
- During submission of online application form, email with link to submit letter of recommendation shall be sent by the applicant to the email addresses of all the referees who have been mentioned in the application form.
- Referees must upload a pdf copy of the letter of recommendation on the portal by 20th July, 2022. The applicant shall ensure that the referee provides the recommendation letter on time.
- Application form which has not been submitted through DBT-RA Online Portal shall not be accepted.
For more details click here