International Virtual Workshop on Basic Principles to Advanced techniques: Cheminformatics and Machine Learning in Drug Discovery
Official Website →
This virtual workshop will provide an overview of cheminformatics & machine learning approaches in basic sciences, pharmaceutical, and healthcare. This workshop will cover the basic concepts, methods of cheminformatics, and their applications in drug discovery using the latest machine learning approaches. In addition, the participants will get the foundations of computational tools and methods related to these topics with hands-on experience exploring various molecular datasets. Tutors who deliver all the sessions have 10+ years of experience in the field.
- Provided with participation certificate (max 6 out of 10 live sessions attendance is expected)
- Recorded videos are provided after every sessions are over, available as an on-demand video for 7 days.
- Live chat support available for all technical queries during off and live sessions
- The program is interdisciplinary * and it is open to all interested participants.
- All faculty members (Permanent/Temporary/Adhoc/Guest) and Research Scholars from any university/college are eligible to participate.
(* Biological Science/Physical Science/Chemical Science/Pharmaceutical Science/Mathematical and Computer Sciences)
Jointly organized by
- Vellore Institute of Technology, School of BioSciences and Technology, Vellore, India
- NyBerMan Bioinformatics Europe, Orleans, France
- Academic Staff College of Dr.M.G.R Educational & Research Institute University, India
- Quanta Calculus Pvt Ltd, India