Institute for Biodiversity conservation and Training is pleased to announce Certificate course on Remote Sensing and Image processing using QGIS and Google Earth Engine (Hands-On training). The course will be held between 5th — 7th July 2019 in Bangalore.
In this course, the participants will be equipped with the following:
1. Fundamentals of Remote Sensing
2. Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing
3. Introduction to Google Earth Engine.
4. Land-use and Land cover change analysis in Google Earth Engine.
5. Derivation of indices such as NDVI, NDBI etc..
6. Free time-series anlaysis Google Earth Engine codes
For more information click here.