- Do you find it difficult to set clear project objectives?
- Do you find it difficult to plan your upcoming project?
- Do you find it difficult to write a grant proposal?
Then this is a course you must attend
Dates: 24th, 25th and 26th November 2017
Location: Wild Otters field base, Chorao Island, Goa
What you will learn:
1. Setting project objectives
2. Get clarity about project planning
3. Individual and team projects – understanding dynamics of work
4. Planning a smart project with focus on successful implementation
5. Importance of simplicity in project planning
6. Setting project timelines
7. Budgeting and financial planning
8. Identifying and involving relevant stakeholders in your project
9. Keeping yourself at pace with project requirements
10. Knowing available grant options; selecting the one well suited for you
11. Insights and tips into writing a grant proposal
12. Preparing logical framework for your project
13. Dealing with reporting woes
For Students Rs. 6500, For Professionals Rs. 8500 (Includes
accommodation, food and field travel)
For more information click here.