Chief Executive Officer
DBT/ Wellcome Trust India Alliance (India Alliance) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Chief Executive Officer to support its growing needs.
The position requires:
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with the mission and vision of the India Alliance.
- Effective People and Resource Management
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities for Continuous Improvement — Policies, Practices, Processes
- Ability to prepare insightful and actionable reports – to external and internal stakeholders
- Foster ‘One Team’ approach
- Change and Stakeholder Management
- Conduct periodic reviews, audits and ensure compliance with extant regulations/guidelines, SOPs, Practices, Processes
- Identify and manage risks including Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
The remuneration for this post will be based on qualifications and experience.
PhD in Life Science/Biological Sciences/similar area.
- Permission to work in India. Work location will be Hyderabad
- Good knowledge of the science, research and policy ecosystem in India, and the larger international context
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Effective ambassadorial and influencing skills.
- Proven experience in managing large programs for effective implementation of the Organisation’s objectives, both independently and as a member of a cohesive team, preferably within the settings of a research funding organisation or an academic institution.
- People Management Experience
- Awareness of accepted global professional protocols and procedures.
- Experience of running competitions for funding
Please send the following to “The Trustees (email@example.com).
Please ensure the subject line reads: “Application for Chief Executive Officer Position” Also, please click here to fill the online form.
- Your CV (limit 2 pages; Arial Font size 11)
- A cover letter stating why you are suitable for the position (up to 2 pages; Arial Font size 11)
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further processing. India Alliance reserves the right not to hire anyone or re-advertise if a suitable person is not found.
For more details click here