Research Scientist – Microbiology
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The key responsibility will be planning, designing and performing experiments in Microbiology (compound library screening, MIC/MBC, kill kinetics, macrophage infection studies, etc.)
- Setting up and performing basic immunological assays (using FACS and ELISA)
- Supporting the Microbiology team in delivering results for drug discovery and development projects encompassing bacterial and fungal pathogens.
- Data analysis using statistical tools
- Report preparation and presentations
CTC Range: INR 9,00,000/- to 12,00,000/- per annum
Ph.D. in Microbiology with 3 to 5 years’ experience in microbiology. Industry experience is preferred.
Interested candidates can share your updated CV to email@example.com citing *Application for RS — Microbiology* in the subject line and notice period, along with your current location, current CTC, expected CTC, notice period, preference to work onsite, and preference for job location of Doddaballapura.
For more details click here