Manager/Sr. Manager — Communications and Outreach
The position involves working closely with the Senior Management at CWS especially the Executive Director and the Associate Director in overseeing communications and fundraising efforts. Develop, implement, and oversee outreach and communication strategies for CWS.
The position requires constant interactions with the various other teams at CWS. The candidate supports CWS senior staff in outreach and marketing efforts, developing fundraising campaigns and strategies, and coordinating staff. The position works closely with every department within CWS; including the Research, Media, Administration, and Accounts teams.
7 — 15LPA (Depending on the Experience)
Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are preferable in Communication/Journalism/English Language/Social Sciences/Wildlife Ecology.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling communications and outreach for an organisation.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
- Proven experience in managing outreach via various social media platforms.
- Proven experience in working with different press and media channels.
- Excellent writing and research skills and computer literacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively to lead a team and as part of a team or independently.
- Good spoken and written communication skills (English).
- Knowledge of other languages like Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Konkani, Tamil, Malayalam would be an advantage..4
For a review of the application, please fill in our application form at bit.ly/CWSMgrCom
You will be required to submit the following documents:
- Latest Resume/CV with relevant professional experience
- A one-page cover letter describing your interest in this position.
- Names and details of three references
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
For more details click here