As life science research advances the world over, India is keen to align with international funding agencies that reflect this shift. This has opened the doors for Indian researchers to a large number of international funding schemes.
IndiaBioscience’s International Grants Awareness Program (iGAP) aims to improve the success rate of Indian applications to international funding opportunities, several of which India directly contributes to. The objective of iGAP is to foster awareness related to international funding programs, impart skills to craft successful applications, and inculcate the confidence to apply via stories from previous awardees and mentors. Here we explore the Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) Postdoctoral Fellowships.
Join us for an informational webinar with Anjana Badrinarayanan (Reader ‘F’, NCBS and previous HFSP grantee), Barbara Pauly ( Director of Fellowships, HFSP), Garima Rani (Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Luxembourg and current HFSP grantee), Vatsala Thirumalai (Associate Professor, NCBS and review committee member, HFSP).
This webinar will include:
- Introduction to HFSP and their mandates.
- Details of HFSP Fellowships open to senior PhD students and early-stage postdoctoral fellows.
- Insights into what the review committee looks for in a successful application.
- Advice for prospective applicants.
- Why apply? — what having an HFSP Fellowship has meant for an awardee’s scientific career
- Long Q&A session
Learn | Discuss | Succeed