Team Science Grants
DBT/Wellcome Trust India Alliance
Team Science Grants will fund team of researchers who bring together complementary skills, knowledge, and resources to address an important health challenge for India.
- Minimum of three investigators: [1 PI + Minimum 2 Co-PIs]
- PI should have PhD/MD/MBBS-MS/MPH or equivalent, with at least 5 years of experience in running an independent research group or lab. PI should be working at / willing to relocate to an Indian not-for-profit and financially eligible host institution
- Co-PI should have PhD/MD/MBBS-MS/MPH or equivalent, with at least 3 years of experience in running an independent research group or lab. Co-PI(s) located at an overseas not-for-profit institution are also eligible for this competition.
- No more than 2 investigators can be from one institution, and a minimum of 2 institutions should be included
- There is no age or nationality bar.
More Information about the scheme — https://indiaalliance.org/team-science-grants
Application format — under Application Process Heading
Publicity Webinar : To help you put together a competitive application, the Office will be organizing a webinar for TSG scheme on 02 March 2023 from 4:00pm to 5:30 pm (IST). Click here to register for Webinar
For any queries – firstname.lastname@example.org