Applications are accepted by e-mail only. All applications have to be accompanied by the following documents in PDF format and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Application Format (Maximum three pages)
1. Title of the proposed research study
2. What you are trying to achieve from the study within the timeframe?
3. Why this research study is important
4. What are the scientific methods that will be used in the study
5. Outline the timeline, work plan and detailed budget
6. Your interests and activities that are related to biodiversity and conservation
7. Name, designation and contact details of the Guide
b) Resume of the Applicant
c) Scanned copy of the Recommendation Letter from the Guide
All applications will be scrutinized and will be evaluated for its feasibility to complete the study within the timeframe, objectives and outcome of the study, scientific design and methodology, and also the ability of the applicant. The applications can be accepted, rejected or provisionally accepted on the basis of the recommendations from the review committee. The committee’s decision is final.
The successful applicant will be required to sign a standard reporting and completion agreement and liability waiver. A copy of the final report has to be submitted within one month of the completion of the study and the applicant is encouraged to publish their findings in Journals. The fellowship amount will be disbursed to students directly on the recommendation of the research guide. The fellowship amount cannot be utilized for tuition fees, travel to conferences and the entire amount for purchase of equipment's alone.
For more details contact: Dr. M. Ramesh - +91 9894534418 / Mr. L. Joseph Reginald -+91 9865321276