Jointly organized by: The Institute of Trans-disciplinary Health Sciences & Technology (TDU) Bengaluru Genomics Centre (BGC)
- Genomics is a recent technological revolution in life science that transformed our understanding of life’s genome landscape
- The purpose of this training workshop is to get a deeper understanding in Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology with a special focus on whole genome sequencing and analysis.
- To teach the fundamentals of NGS workflow from sample prep to whole genome sequencing to analysis to manuscript writing and patent application
- Globally huge demand and opportunities in genomics research and industry
- High quality Training and capitalizing human resources to carry out Next Generation Sequencing and Big-Data Analysis
- Carryout high-end research on genomic and functional genomics to solve the big problems
For more information click here.