10th Training Program – “Hands-on Training on Next Generation Sequencing, Analysis & its Applications”
Jointly organized by: The University of Trans-disciplinary Health Sciences & Technology (TDU) Bengaluru Genomics Centre (BGC)
- BIG-BANG of Genomic Science
- Avenue and Opportunities in Genomics
- Challenges in Bioinformatics & Data Science
- Agglomeration of “Pure & Digital” Sciences
- Created “Genomics Ecosystem” in the country by conducting 10 training programs.
- Trained > 200 Scientists (All streams of Biology, Engineering , Technology).
- Achieved 100 % Literacy by the participants in Genomics and Bioinformatics
Please visit here for details on previously conducted events
11th February 2019 and 16th February 2019.
Students, Faculty and Scientists from Academia and Industries including Life Sciences, Biology, Computer , Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary, Environmental Science and any other disciplines.
For more information click here.