9th Training on Whole Genome Sequencing and Analysis jointly organized by: The University of Trans-disciplinary Health Sciences & Technology (TDU) Bengaluru Genomics Centre (BGC)
- BIG-BANG in GENOMICS
- Avenue and Opportunities in Genomics
- Challenges in Bioinformatics & Data Science
- Agglomeration of “Pure & Digital” Sciences
- Creating “Global Genomics Ecosystem”
- Trained > 200 Scientists (All streams of Biology, Engineering , Technology).
- Achieved 100 % Literacy by the participants in Genomics and Bioinformatics
4th January 2019 and 5th January 2019.
Students, Faculty and Scientists from Academia and Industries including Life Sciences, Biology, Computer Science, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary, Environmental Science and any other disciplines.
For more information click here.