- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is a recent technological revolution in life science that transformed our understanding of life’s genome landscape
- Present training helps to get a deeper understanding in NGS technology with a special focus on RNA world and transcriptome analysis
- Teach the fundamentals of NGS workflow from sample preparation to sequencing.
- Introduce Gene Editing tools
- Training and capitalizing human resources to carry out NGS and transcriptome analysis.
- Carry out high throughput research using genomic tools to foster trans-disciplinary dialogues in functional genomics
September 16th, 2019 to September 20th, 2019
Click here for more information.