Cactizens make an impact. We seek professionals who see differently; who find opportunity where others don't; and who look within themselves and know that with the right support and team, they can impact the world.
you are looking for challenging and rewarding work which combines your
understanding knowledge of medical science, medicine, and aptitude for
writing into one unique job, the Scientific Writer role is for you. This
is an opportunity to grow into an alternative career and make a greater
impact on the lives around you that can be as satisfying and rewarding
as clinical practice.
As a Scientific Writer in the Publications team you will use
scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready
scientific documents (manuscripts, posters,abstracts, slide kits, short
communications, etc.) according to client needs under the expert
guidance of the ScientificTeam Lead.
- You will use scientific expertise to develop standard medical
responses or medical information letters for physician and healthcare
providers globally according to client needs under the expert guidance
of the Scientific Team Lead.
- You will act as a document specialist, provide intellectual input
across document types, and contribute to making cutting-edge research
accessible to specific audiences as appropriate, by maintaining current
awareness of developments across therapeutic areas or disciplines.
- You will work with international pharmaceutical clients write about
cutting-edge treatments from the top global pharmaceutical companies
and thus contribute to clinical medicine and patient care.
- You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including
authors and key opinion leaders on critical therapeutic area issues.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with team members, authors/faculty, clients, and vendors
- Attend workshops/seminars/Training to hone your skills and contribute to organizational objectives.